Monday, June 15, 2009

Christina & Ed

We were so excited when Christina and Ed asked us to photograph their wedding. Ed is my good friend Valerianne's brother so we already knew the family through previous family portrait sessions. It's always so nice to be able to share such an important day with people you already know and care about. The family was so much fun. The food was delicious. And everything was just gorgeous... especially the bride.

When I reflect back on this one, I think the thing that touches me most is how these two looked at each other. You could just see the connection between them throughout the whole day.

Christina and Ed were married at the Admiral Baker Clubhouse in San Diego.









I absolutely loved this cherry-blossom themed cake.


On our way out the door that afternoon, Dad just couldn't resist grabbing Ed and Christina for a few quick golf lesson shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment