Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dave & Kathy

Dad's cousin Dave and his beautiful bride Kathy were married at the site of their future home in Tacoma, WA. Dave asked Dad if he could shoot the wedding, but because he was tied up with the Bridal Bazaar that weekend, Dick and I went instead. We were honored to be able to be part of their day.

What a gorgeous couple and amazing setting! Here are just a few teasers. Thanks to Dave and Kathy for being so patient.

Usually I limit my blog photos to only shots I took myself, but I loved this shot of Kathy through the french doors so much that I couldn't resist sharing it, even though it's Dick's. Nice capture!
I added some antiquing to both of these first two - I just really like the warmth.

LOVE the shoes!!

Here they are in front of their new home.


The Greek Goddess! She's just lovely isn't she.

No comments:

Post a Comment