Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ilia & David's Torrey Pines engagement shoot

We met Ilia and David at the bridal bazaar in Del Mar a couple months ago. When I got word that they had selected us to photograph their wedding I was thrilled. I immediately remembered the two of them from the show, asking plenty of thorough and analytical questions, all the while relaxed and laughing... my kind of people.

For their engagement session they chose Torrey Pines State Beach in San Diego and I'm so glad they did! Having lived in San Diego for so long, I can't believe I'd never driven up to the pines to explore any of the many hiking trails available up there. As you can see from the photos, this location was perfect and gave us so much variety.

But what I'm sure will be even more obvious than the beautiful setting is what a great connection these two have. So much laughter, so many genuine smiles, so many romantic moments. Ilia and David clearly have a great time together and I can hardly wait to shoot their wedding next weekend!









To see more of Ilia and David's engagement session, click here for a slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment