Saturday, March 05, 2011

Sarah & Zach

They fell in love in high school and he gave her the opal promise ring.  But being the responsible kids they were they decided to wait until they were more established in their lives before getting married.  Each built their lives and careers and now years later, what started as a teenage crush has grown into a deep love and nurturing connection.  Their families and friends would tell you that each is not completely whole without the other - so in tune with each other that they are unbeatable Cranium partners!

Sarah and Zach were married at the Catamaran Resort Hotel in San Diego.









We've seen some pretty cute ring bearers in the past, but this one absolutely melted my heart.









I love the way they look at each other.


A singer herself (a fantastic one as I understand) Sarah's ceremony wouldn't be complete without at least a little opera.




Did I mention the ring bearer?









Par-tay!

Woot Woot



Thank you, you two, for letting us be a part of your day.  Dad and I had a fantastic time. 

PS - Sarah, I'd love to hear some of your music sometime!


No comments:

Post a Comment