Friday, July 08, 2011

Kim and Jimmy: warmth + joy + stunning San Diego

What can I say about Kim and Jimmy.  It may be unprofessional, but what the heck I'm just going to say it: I love these two.  Both are so genuinely positive that that people (myself included) are just drawn to them.  And to see the two together, I even found myself getting a bit emotional during the heart felt speeches at the reception.  With so much love and thought put into this day, and surrounded by supportive friends and family, this was a beautiful celebration for a truly beautiful couple.  Thank you two so much for allowing Amy and me to be a part of it.

Kim and her ladies got ready at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront.





Radiant, even with rollers in her hair!  (please forgive me Kim - but it was too cute not to post)
:-)



This little cutie just lit up for the camera all day!

You really are beautiful, Kim.




Kim and Jimmy were married at the beautiful St. Michael Catholic Church in San Diego.



After the ceremony we headed to Balboa Park to get some more photos.






A great moment - as we walked the bridal party through the Organ Pavillion at Balboa Park, a group of young students spontaneously started to applaud the newlyweds.  See what I mean about magnetic personalities?  Even strangers couldn't resist getting in on the celebration.



Kim and Jimmy's reception was held at the Ultimate Skybox in the San Diego Ballpark District.  What a TREAT for their out of town guests (heck, even for the locals... and their photographers) to see San Diego like this.  Absolutely stunning!

Kim made this gorgeous (and I understand delicious) cake herself! Nice work!!

Kim's talented and creative sister came up with this idea for guest sign-in.  Love it!












No comments:

Post a Comment