Monday, June 03, 2013

Janessa and Rob - fun engagement session in Balboa Park

A couple years ago, we had a great time with Janessa, doing a 'just for fun' shoot along with our good mutual friend, stylist Shannen Ebert.  Well, now Jenessa is getting married to Rob and we couldn't be more excited to be taking the wedding photos.  I had the pleasure of spending the morning with the two of them in Balboa Park, laughing and being silly for most of it.  And actually, while at first we were a little disappointed at the lack of sunshine that morning, looking at the photos, I love the soft lighting that the weather produced for us.  I hope you do too!  Enjoy!


Uhm... that squirrel is a bit intimidating!

Janessa and Rob, sittin in a tree....



I don't know what it is - but I love love LOVE this one!


Oh Janessa behave!

It just isn't a Balboa Park shoot without at least one landmark shot...

We enjoyed a stroll through the cactus garden




Then over to the rose garden


...and a stop at the butterfly garden




Janessa and Rob - I had so much fun with the two of you.  I can hardly wait for the big day!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment