Sunday, February 09, 2014

Elizabeth and Brian: expecting Laci

We loved photographing Elizabeth and Brian's wedding in April 2012. They were so easy to work with, and a beautiful couple, so of course I was really looking forward to their maternity photo session. When we talked about locations, Elizabeth wanted a western or country setting so we decided on Old Poway Park near sunset.

This was such a fun shoot, and I really love the way the images turned out. When I look back at these images, the colors, their beautiful faces, the connection between the two of them, and the visible excitement at being new parents - has made this one of my favorite shoots. These photos can't help but make me smile.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.








This is the same heart chalkboard that Elizabeth and Brian used for 'thank you' photos at their wedding.  I love the re-purposing for this happy time.







Elizabeth and Brian each wrote a short message for little Laci on the chalk board.

I love this - Brian looks pretty happy with what he wrote.  Wonder what it says…?

Ah!  of course!

Did you have any idea that Bass Pro Shop made hoodies this small?








Thank you Elizabeth and Brian for asking me to help you capture this exciting time in your new family.  Laci Elizabeth is a lucky girl to have parents who are so excited to meet her!

1 comment:

  1. I just love all the pictures. I know you will be great parents. I can't wait to hold my little grand daughter Laci.
    Love all 3 of you.

    Sheri, mom, or mom #2 (well depending who's reading this lol) :)

    ReplyDelete