Sunday, March 09, 2014

Lyndell and Bill are engaged!

I love being able to take engagement photos. It's a chance for all of us to get to know each other a little better before the wedding day, and it gives me the opportunity to capture the unique connection between a couple. I had so much fun with Lyndell and Bill on Coronado Island. And don't let their good looks fool you - yes, they're glamourous and beautiful, but they're also a whole lot of silly fun… which I'm hoping you'll see in these photos. :-)







Love those shoes!

Go teams!



Loved this fun way to share the date - getting married 4/26





And now it's time for the boots!! :-)







We were lucky enough to head to the city side of the island just as a sea plane was taking off.  You don't see that everyday!

At least Bill is impressed!




Lyndell and Bill - you two were fantastic! Dad and I are really looking forward to the big day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment