Tuesday, April 01, 2014

FEATURED in San Diego Style Weddings Magazine!!

San Diego Style Weddings magazine's latest issue was released today with an insert of fresh, new content. And WOO HOO, one of our favorite weddings last year was featured!  Congratulations Jin and Solomon!! :-)


These two did such a great job pulling together such a beautiful event. And the people at The Crossings in Carlsbad, especially Lindsey and her team, were so great to work with that day - it's so nice to be rewarded with a beautiful feature like this one.

While I'm here, I just have to share -- the day we photographed the wedding I was upstairs taking some detail photos of the table cards and place settings, when I looked out over the balcony and saw Dad getting the beautiful shot in the middle of this page.  I just had to capture and post it right then!


Well done Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment