Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Nothing much to say yet

So I still haven't got the hang of this blog thing yet. Not sure what my point is or why I'm even writing. Like I said in my last (and first) post, I set up the account so I'd be able to step my mother through the process. Now I've got this space and I'm just not sure what to do with it. I figure it's a good idea to write often, just for the sake of writing - with or without anything important to say. So that's what I'm doing. And perhaps I'll add a photo. Hang on, I'll go look for one...

... or maybe not. I just looked at my photo files and discovered that I've been a bit lite on the photo-taking since Christmas. it probably has something to do with the fact that Dick got his new DSLR and now carries his own camera around all the time, so mine isn't being brought out as often. I guess I'll have to do something about that.

I should be working right now, so I'm going to go ahead and do that. I'll write something more useful soon. I'm sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment