Saturday, April 28, 2007

back yard on a saturday

So this morning after my WW meeting, I stopped at the nursery on the way home and bought $200 in plants. I was just in the mood to get ideas and ideas turned into a few purchases. Now that I'm on the computer anyway, I figured why not post a few photos of my day so far? I can't think of a reason why not, so I'm gonna do that right now. Here goes...


Kimono Variety flowers - not sure what I'll do with them, but they sure are pretty.

Fuu and Mugen curious about the newest garden resident.

Here he is out in his new home... not sure if he'll stay in this spot or not. We'll see how he does. (I'm so excited. I've never had a gnome before.)

I love my back yard in the spring.

And I created this cute little combo to replace the leggy geraniums that were in this pot next to the front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment