Monday, April 14, 2008

Just another Monday

Dede's birthday dinner
Monday night we celebrated Dede's birthday at Pearl Restaurant. The food was great and the company (Dede, Pampa, Jerry, Dick, Mom & Dad) was even better.

self portrait
I took the above shot on the way to the restaurant, but the mirror was super dirty so I color corrected it in Photoshop. I started playing with the color saturation and came up with the image above. I really like how the colors turned out so I left it like this.

colors of booze

fortuitous dolls

my sapphire and soda

there's the family! Happy Birthday Dede!!

an interesting hanging lamp

leaving
Building a bed
At Jerry's house last week, we sat on his Tempurpedic bed and decided we had to have one. He came by after Dede's dinner Monday to help us assemble the bed frame.


really, they're helping
look who found a new cat tower

aww... isn't he cute up there

okay - now this is unacceptable

and mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment