Thursday, July 24, 2008

Culture & Cocktails

Amy has been taking event photos for the San Diego Museum of Art for a while now. On Thursday night she asked me to come along and shoot with her. What a fun gig... and quite the party. I highly recommend it.


Georgia O'Keeffe and Eleanor Antin are currently being featured. These exhibitions are so amazing that I was tempted to just put down the camera and enjoy the art. I'm definitely going to have to visit again before they're gone. Here are some shots of people enjoying the Antin rooms.




I can't take full credit for this last one. Amy got the girl to lie down on the floor, I just took the shot.

2 comments:

  1. Rad, thanks for posting these Julie. I love Eleanor Antin! And I've been curious to know what Amy gets up to at these things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jesse! I'm just happy to see that you checked out the blog. Eleanor Antin is one of my new favorites.

    And that sister of yours is so freakin' amazing - who else would have had the nerve to ask that girl to lie down on the floor... and convince her that it was the right thing to do? I'll tell you who else. Nobody!

    ReplyDelete