Monday, December 28, 2009

Expecting Rylan

Those of you who know me know that I'm a huge fan of my cousin Amy and her artwork. She is without a doubt the most creative person I know and I'm constantly inspired by her. So you can imagine what an honor it was when she asked me to shoot her maternity photos.

As you can see from the images, not only is she extremely artistic, but she's also a classic beauty. And don't even get me started on Waylond. At just three years old he was so well behaved today and he looked great in the photos!

Today's session was more fun than I could possibly put into words. I can hardly wait to take more... when we'll collaborate again for family photos after Rylan is born.

Thank you Amy!

Waylond

Amy

Amy and Waylond

Amy & Waylond

Amy & Waylond

Amy

Amy

Amy

Amy & Waylond

Amy

Amy

Amy

Amy & Waylond

Amy

3 comments:

  1. These photos are so emotional and tell such a wonderful story. I can't even pick a favorite because they fit so well together. Thank you for this magnificent portrait of a young Mother and her sons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie! Your Photography skills are amazing!! Thank you so much for these treasures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are splendid! You found some beautiful shots Julie. No doubt it helped working with two beautiful people. I'm really looking forward to the next session.

    -Mogee

    ReplyDelete