Sunday, December 06, 2009

Susana & Doug

... are expecting a little angel. We had such a great time on this shoot. I love how playful Doug and Susana are together. It makes me happy to think of a little girl growing up surrounded by this much love and laughter.

While I've only just met the lovely Susana, Doug and I go way back. Since junior high school in fact. As I was taking photos of these two, and seeing what a great husband and father-to-be Doug has become, I felt a great sense of joy. It occurred to me that if, at fourteen, someone were to tell me that when I grew up I'd be taking maternity photos of Doug's wife, I would have smiled. It is moments like these that make me so grateful that I am able to do this now.


Susana & Doug

Susana & Doug

Susana

Doug kisses his girls

1 comment: