Friday, October 18, 2013

Crystal & Nick - Beach Sunset Engagement

What is better than having the opportunity to work with a fantastic couple?  I'll tell you!  It's when that fantastic couple introduces you to another fantastic couple and you get to do it all over again.  :-)

Earlier this year Dad and I photographed Heather and Mike's wedding at Tivoli Too in Orange County.    We had a great time with them and so we were super excited when Crystal contacted us because Heather had said great things.  Crystal and Nick then came to the house to talk about their wedding plans and we immediately hit it off with them.

Now I have the pleasure of sharing some of my favorites of their beach engagement photos.  I hope you enjoy this fun and playful collection of photos as much as I do!

We started off under Crystal Pier in Pacific Beach






















Then we still had some time so we headed over to Mission Beach and Belmont Park


















No comments:

Post a Comment