Friday, October 04, 2013

Ashley and Becky - Salk Institute Engagement

I don't know if it's coincidence or directly related to the recent Supreme Court decision, but we met more same sex couples than ever at our last Bridal Bazaar and I couldn't be happier.  Dad and I hit it off with Ashely and Becky immediately and we were thrilled when they asked us to help them capture this part of their relationship.

These two selected the Salk Institute in La Jolla, California as the backdrop for their engagement session, and what a fantastic choice that was!  The architecture of this facility, designed by Louis I. Kahn in the 1960's, makes amazing use of natural light.  The dramatic lines and soft light here combined beautifully, and added beautiful texture and drama to the playful and romantic images.  I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.

















Perhaps I've been reading too many fashion magazines lately, but I couldn't resist a little fun fashion posing and Ashley and Becky were sweet enough to oblige me.  Thanks ladies!






Ladies, you two are so much fun and like I said earlier, I couldn't be happier that Dad and I will be photographing your wedding celebration.  Thank you so much!

1 comment:

  1. what a great looking couple!! ;-) THANK YOU!! we love our pictures and cannot wait till May!

    ReplyDelete