Saturday, September 21, 2013

Cyndi and Benjamin's Romantic Rooftop Celebration

I love having the opportunity to photograph old friends, and Cyndi and I have known each other since high school, so I was really looking forward to this wedding.  Then, after spending time with Cyndi and Benjamin during their engagement session, and seeing the two of them so happy together, I was looking forward to it even more.

Cyndi and Benjamin were married in a rooftop ceremony just before sunset, overlooking Balboa Park and downtown San Diego at one of my favorite venues Inn at the Park (Park Manor Suites).  They used travel as a theme, celebrating their distinctly different origins (Cyndi from San Diego and Benjamin from Ghana) with world maps and travel postcards.  It was a truly beautiful evening.











Cyndi uses push pins to indicate places where the two have travelled.





















Benjamin, as someone who has known Cyndi for a long time, I can tell you that you're a lucky man!  But then again, after seeing the two of you together, and the way you two look at each other, I'd have to say that you're both pretty lucky to have found each other.  I just know that the two of you will enjoy a long and happy life together and I couldn't be more excited to have been here to capture it's beginnings.  Thank you so much for asking us to photograph your wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment