Saturday, July 27, 2013

Cyndi & Benjamin - an evening in Balboa Park

A few months ago I was sitting at our Bridal Bazaar booth when I saw a familiar face.  I've known Cyndi since high school and only recently we discovered that we were practically neighbors.  What a happy surprise to see her at the event - and even happier when she introduced me to her new fiance Benjamin and the two decided on us as their wedding photographers!  Yay!

These two met when they both were working at the local farmers market - the conversations across their booths turned into more and now the two will be married later this year.  Spending the afternoon with them at Balboa Park, I was able to witness (and hopefully capture) their closeness.  We started out at the Organ Pavillion, where Benjamin proposed.  I'm so happy that they found each other!















No comments:

Post a Comment