Saturday, September 27, 2014

Michelle and Kevin: a little romance in downtown San Diego

Kevin is one of my boyfriend Dick's best and oldest friends, so I've known him as long as I've known Dick: thirteen years. When you spend that much time with someone, travel with them, join them for midnight karaoke, spend holidays with them, you start to think of them as family.  And two years ago, our family grew when Kevin met and fell in love with an amazing woman, Michelle.  We were super fortunate and excited to travel with the two of them to South Korea two years ago for their wedding. ...and I just realized I never finished blogging photos from that trip... coming soon...

I recently asked if they would be willing to model for Dick and me while we tried out some new lighting equipment and I couldn't be happier with the results.  It turned out to be a great opportunity to spend a fun evening with them, celebrating their new lives together, living in downtown San Diego.  (and the lighting worked well too).

Huge thanks to my good friends, and a beautiful couple! Please enjoy!  :-)


























No comments:

Post a Comment