Saturday, September 13, 2014

Newlyweds: Briana and David

When Briana and David booked their wedding with us, the package they selected included a free engagement session. They had already sent out their save the dates using another photographer's images, so they really didn't need or have time for an engagement session with us.  They opted to have a 'newlywed' session instead.  And I have to say, I love the idea!

When I think of my own family photos that I treasure most, I think about those beautiful photos taken when my parents or my grandparents were first married.  While engagement photos highlight the loving relationship between two people and the pre-wedding excitement, a newlywed session gives us the opportunity to capture photos that really celebrate the beginning of their marriage. This is because these photos are glimpses into the new, married life that they have just begun.  I hope that Briana and David's future family treasures these photos as much as I treasure those of my own family.

Briana and David were married earlier this year. I loved their wedding. The details and the overall vibe echoed Briana's own sense of style and good taste.  So when she and David chose to have their photos taken at a place I hadn't photographed before, Laguna Nigel Regional Park, I trusted that she would pick a beautiful location.  And sure enough, as you'll see from these photos, their attire and the setting come together to create images that are super fresh, soft and warm. 

Of course, they had to bring along their newest family member, Savannah.  I love how much the two love this sweet and well behaved dog.  That is one lucky puppy!





















No comments:

Post a Comment