Friday, May 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Dikdik!

After a delicious Denny's breakfast (I know, sooo bad - don't tell my weight-watchers friends) we did some thrift shopping.

Teresa the lovely flower. And do you see those perfectly maincured nails? She must have a big night coming up or something (tonight's part 1 of her graduation events)

This guy looked cool standing amongst the old telephones. And so "Oklahomaish"!

Yep, that's a Johnny Cash 8-track.

And this next one, taken at a dollar store, is one of my favorites of the day. I was going to shoot this grouping of cake toppers because I thought it was unusual to see so many of them together in one place. But as I was taking the shot I realized that one of the grooms was decapitated.

Tonight we'll be heading to Teresa's graduation event. Looking forward to telling you more about that shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment