Saturday, August 02, 2014

Melissa's happy family reunion

Melissa (she'll probably always be Missy to me) and I became friends in 6th grade (or was it 5th). She lived nearby and we would walk to school together. She also joined our family on some of our weekend excursions.  We pretty much lost touch in high school, but thanks to Facebook have reconnected.... let's just say several.... years later.

I was so excited when she asked if we could take photos of her family when they would all be converging at Welk Resort San Diego in Escondido, California.  We were all a bit worried when uncommon thunderstorms blew through that weekend, but this crazy gang brought their own sunshine and didn't let it get them down.  Here are some of my favorites from our day with the family.

We started off with some kid photos :-)


Tony (dad): Simon says put your hands on your head
Kids: who's Simon?



As planned, we took tons of group photos of immediate families and several of the whole group.

And of course, there was a little silliness...


... and even more silliness!

Melissa's parents :-)

Thank you Melissa for asking us to come up and photograph you and your gang.  Dad and I had a great time!  I've missed you, and now that we've done this, I'm hoping we make the time to see each other much more often! 

No comments:

Post a Comment