Saturday, May 17, 2014

Baby Laci is here!

What a treat it has been to help capture such special moments for this fantastic family. First we loved photographing Elizabeth and Brian's wedding, then I was honored to be able to take some photos of the two of them when they were expecting little Laci.  And now that she's here, I brought the mini studio up to their happy home to photograph this beautiful little girl.  I hope you enjoy these sweet moments as much as I do.









An All American Baby Girl!




While we were taking photos we took a few breaks to relax Laci.  While I waited I couldn't resist capturing a few images of one of Brian and Elizabeth's other 'kids' - meet Hank!



Elizabeth and Brian - what a beautiful and happy home and family you've created!  Thank you so much for letting me in to photograph these special memories - I hope we will be able to capture many more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment