Thursday, May 15, 2014

Crystal & Nick: stunning Europa Village wedding

He was working as a personal trainer when he noticed a certain lovely business woman who frequented the gym. Meanwhile, she had noticed the attractive trainer, but didn't know a thing about him. Her good friend decided to ask around the club about this trainer to find out whether or not he was a good guy - turns out, his reviews were positive.  This is when Crystal asked Nick out, and we're so happy she did!

I loved this wedding. As a photographer, the light and scenery at Europa Village Winery in Temecula were so much fun. But more importantly, I loved working with Crystal and Nick. We hit it off with these two as soon as we met them, and then I had so much fun with them last year when I took their engagement photos. Now after spending their wedding day with them, I can see that I'm not alone in my fondness for this couple. Never before have I heard so many vendors, from the venue to the florist, talk about what amazing people Crystal and Nick are to work with. I feel so fortunate that we were part of such a beautiful day, and that we've had the opportunity to get to know such a beautiful couple, inside and out.







Crystal and Nick decided to have a "first look" before their ceremony, which gave them the opportunity to have a few moments together, and get some photos taken, before all of the guests arrived.


I love his expression here




 See what I mean? BEAUTIFUL couple! :-)





I had a little fun getting a few candids while Dad took formal photos of the wedding party


Crystal - you are truly a gorgeous bride!


And now the ceremony. Crystal and her dad wait for the big moment.




The reception was held in the beautiful covered patio - misters kept guests comfortable in the afternoon heat.







Even the bustle photos were pretty enough to post! ;-)





Delicious ceviche!



Crystal and Nick's choreographed first dance was truly outstanding!



Great party, great friends


I can't say it enough - I'm so happy that we were able to work with Crystal and Nick.  Thank you two so much for inviting us into your lives to help capture such a beautiful wedding (and a big thank you to Heather and Mike for referring us!)

So… maternity and baby photos?  Yes?  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment